There are things out there, and I want them.
This isn’t so much me leaving a big, stupid hint for my intertubular friends about what to get me for my birthday as it is an opportunity for me to remind myself of things I think are awesome that I would one day like to get my mitts on. So no fear, intertubular friends: you continue to be under no obligation. OUR LOVE IS GREATER THAN PRESENTS.
- Whipped Soap Frosting from Luxury Lane Soap. Scents (when they’re available): Lemon Frosting, Raspberry Lemonade, Vanilla Cupcake.
- Creme Conditioner from Luxury Lane Soap. Scent: White Tea Ginger.
- Detoxifying Soap Stone – Stonehenge from Luxury Lane Soap.
- Cthulhu GEEKSOAP from GEEKSOAP.
- Cowabunga Guest GEEKSOAP Set from GEEKSOAP.
- Lit Crit & Theory. These are books I want because I’m a graduate student in literary studies who is interested in Shakespeare, gender, performance, early modern drama, and words.
- Silly Adventure Games. Yeeeep. But, you know, other games, too. I have an Alienware M15x and a (borrowed) PS2.
- Movies & Television.